Copyright © 2018, All rights reserved
11, rue Francis de Pressensé 93571 La Plaine Saint-Denis France
Tel.: +33 (0)1 41 62 80 00. Fax: +33 (0)1 49 17 90 00
Publication Director: Franck Lebeugle, Managing Director.
Website published by:
AFNOR CERTIFICATION: French Standardization Association, SIRET: 47907600200019
RCS Bobigny, Code NAF: 7120B
Registered Office: 11, rue Francis de Pressensé 93571 La Plaine Saint-Denis France.
Site hosted by:
AFNOR: French Standardization Association, SIRET: 775 724 818 00015
RCS Bobigny, Code NAF: 751 E
Registered Office: 11, rue Francis de Pressensé 93571 La Plaine Saint-Denis France.
Objectives and characteristics of the contents:
The site https://lemagcertification.afnor.org/en/ provides information on standardization activities.
All content, pages, scripts and images of the site https://lemagcertification.afnor.org/en/ are the exclusive property of AFNOR. Unless otherwise stated, the company names, logos, products and trademarks mentioned in this website are the property of AFNOR. Any reference to them does not, in any way, grant any licence or right to use the said trademarks which may not, therefore, be used without the prior and written consent of AFNOR.
Visitors to the site are expressly forbidden from modifying, improving, editing, translating, decompiling, disassembling, or creating one or more works which are derived from the site https://lemagcertification.afnor.org/en/ and in particular its content, without the prior and written agreement of AFNOR.
Any reproduction, representation, operation of any nature whatsoever and for whatever purpose, of all or part of the site https://lemagcertification.afnor.org/en/ and in particular of its structure and/or its contents, is prohibited without the prior and written agreement of AFNOR.
All reproduction and performance rights of these are reserved for all countries. The information which is provided to you on the site https://lemagcertification.afnor.org/en/ is protected by copyright and the sui generis right of AFNOR or its beneficiaries over the databases.
This means that the following are subject to the prior written agreement of AFNOR:
- Any extraction, by permanent or temporary transfer, of all or a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the content of the databases into another format, by any means and in any form whatsoever;
- use, by making available to the public of all or a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the content of the databases, in any form whatsoever;
Generally, any extraction or reuse of the data for commercial purposes or distribution to third parties is prohibited. The following are authorised: the extraction or reuse of a non-substantial part, which is judged to be so either qualitatively or quantitatively, of the contents of the databases; nevertheless, this provision may not be construed as authorising the extraction or repeated and systematic reuse of qualitatively or quantitatively substantial parts of the content of the databases.
In general, any use of the databases which complies with the intended purpose of the databases is authorised. Any other use which is not expressly authorised or any reproduction in whole or in part of this website by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited unless AFNOR has granted prior permission in writing and may constitute an infringement punishable in accordance with articles L.335-2 and subsequent of the Intellectual Property Code.
AFNOR Certification reserves the right to modify, suspend, restrict or temporarily interrupt access to all or part of the https://lemagcertification.afnor.org/en/ website including, in particular, its content, features or availability times, and this without prior notice. The services and data which are available on this website are provided solely for information purposes.
Although every effort has been made to ensure the reliability of the information contained in this website, AFNOR Certification may not be held liable in the event of any inaccuracies or imprecision with regard to the information provided on this website and visitors to the site use this information at their own risk.
This internet site may provide links to other websites. The sites to which these links redirect are, unless indicated otherwise, independent of this website. These links shall not constitute, under any circumstances, any approval or partnership between AFNOR Certification and these websites. Consequently, AFNOR Certification may not be held liable for their content, their products, adverts or any other information or services presented on these websites.
Any hypertext link, whatever the nature thereof, which provides access to this website or to any of its pages or its parts, requires the prior written consent of AFNOR Certification: firstname.lastname@example.org
This AFNOR Certification site https://lemagcertification.afnor.org/en/ may also include features which have been designed to allow the people concerned to initiate interactions with third party web sites or third-party services, including third-party social networks. In the event of the use of third party web sites, third party services or third-party social networks, AFNOR Certification kindly asks the people concerned to consult their policy on confidentiality and personal data protection.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF MESSAGES
The messages that you send to us over the Internet may be intercepted by third parties. Consequently, outside the secure areas, the confidentiality of these messages may not be guaranteed and the information on their origin may be falsified.
These are text files which are stored in a reserved area of the hard disc of your terminal (computer, tablet or mobile phone), when you view a content or an advertisement. This Cookie file may only be read by its issuer. It makes it possible to identify your terminal on which the Cookie is stored for a limited period.
Cookies are absolutely essential for the operation of the websites of the AFNOR group. Their removal may result in browsing difficulties. At any time you may choose to disable all or part of the Cookies. The settings of your web browser may also be adjusted to inform you when Cookies have been placed on your terminal and to ask you whether or not to accept them (on a case by case basis or altogether). We would however remind you that if you disable all the Cookies you will no longer be able to enjoy optimal use of our websites.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED
Four types of Cookies, which are for the purposes described below, may thus be stored in the terminal of a person visiting one of the websites of the AFNOR Group.
- Technical Cookies are required for browsing on our websites, as well as for accessing various products and services. Technical cookies in particular make it possible to adapt the presentation of the web sites to the preferences of the user in terms of display or of the terminal (language used, display resolution), to memorise passwords and other information which is linked to a form filled out on the web sites (registration or access to members’ areas) and to implement security measures. Any attempt to disable or reconfigure these Cookies may lead to access to the website and/or the website services being denied.
- Cookies for measuring visitor numbers are issued by the AFNOR Group or by its technical partners for the purposes of measuring visitor numbers for different contents and sections of the websites, and for evaluating them so that they can be organised better. These Cookies also make it possible, as the case may be, to detect browsing problems and, consequently, to improve the user experience of the services of the AFNOR Group. These Cookies only generate anonymous statistics and which concern visitor numbers, but not any personal information.
- Advertising Cookies are issued by our advertising partners, in the advertising areas of our websites, with the operation of these areas contributing towards the funding of the contents and services which the AFNOR Group provides to its visitors free of charge. These Cookies are placed by our partners as part of advertising partnerships under the terms of which the authorities may be required to collect data about the contents viewed on our site.
- “Social Network” Cookies allow the contents of the AFNOR Group websites to be shared with other people or to inform these other people about the views and visiting habits of people with regard to a content of the website(s) of the AFNOR Group. So, specifically this is what the “share” buttons on social media sites like “Twitter” do. Any social network which provides such an application button is liable to identify the person using this button, even if the person has not used this button when visiting a site. The AFNOR Group kindly asks you to read the privacy protection policies for these social networks so that you are aware of the purposes of use, particularly for advertising purposes, and of the browsing information which the social networks may collect via these application buttons.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
Visitors have the option of accepting or refusing Cookies on a case-by-case basis or of refusing them once and for all by configuring their browser. If the visitor chooses to refuse all the Cookies, the facilities for browsing certain pages of the different websites of the AFNOR Group will be reduced.
At any time you may choose to disable all or part of the Cookies. The settings of your web browser may also be adjusted to inform you when Cookies have been placed on your terminal and to ask you whether or not to accept them (on a case by case basis or altogether). We should however remind you that if you disable all of the Cookies you will not be able to enjoy optimal use of our websites.
By using the AFNOR Group websites you agree to the use of the aforementioned Cookies. You are, however, entitled to disable these Cookies in whole or in part at any time, with the exception of technical Cookies which are required for the operation of the website as indicated above. Your web browser settings may also be adjusted to inform you when Cookies have been placed on your terminal and to ask you whether or not to accept them.
- If you use Internet Explorer: click on the Tools button, and then Internet Options. Under the general tab, Browsing history, click on Settings. And then click on Display files and select the Cookies that you wish to disable. Then close the window which contains this list of Cookies and double click on OK to return to the Internet.
- If you are using a Firefox browser: click on the Firefox Menu icon, then on the Tools button, then Options. in the window that appears, select Privacy and click on Delete Specific Cookies. Select the Cookies that you wish to disable and then delete them.
- If you are using a Safari browser: click on the Settings button, and then Preferences. In the window which appears, choose Privacy/Security, and click on Display Cookies. Select the Cookies which you want to disable and then click on Delete or on Delete All.
- If you are using a Chrome browser: click on the Google Chrome menu icon, then Settings. At the bottom of the page click on Display advanced settings. In the Privacy section, click on Content Settings. To disable cookies: select Prohibit all sites from storing data then click on Cookies and website data, then move the mouse on to the website which created the Cookie and click on the X in the top right corner, or click on delete All.
if you need any support concerning the various browsers, we recommend that you refer to the official documentation.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
When you visit one of the websites published by AFNOR Certification, you are liable to provide us with a certain amount of personal data so that you can enjoy services and/or products offered by AFNOR Certification. The Processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the services requested. AFNOR Certification undertakes, as part of its activities and in accordance with current legislation in France (Law No. 78-017 of 6 January 1978 concerning data processing, privacy and freedoms (referred to as the Data Protection Act) and in Europe (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of physical individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing directive 95/46/CE (GDPR)), to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of the personal data of visitors browsing on AFNOR Certification websites.
Any personal data entrusted to AFNOR Certification is protected as described in the AFNOR CERTIFICATION CHARTER ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY.
AFNOR has appropriate physical, electronic and administrative security systems, which are designed to protect personal information obtained from the persons concerned, customers and prospects in accordance with the AFNOR CERTIFICATION CHARTER ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY.